We Love HondasThe Power of Dreams
Honda Logo

Forums

We Love Hondas
For all and everything about Hondas!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moderators Welcome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    We Love Hondas Forum Index -> Website Suggestions and Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WLHadmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Moderators Welcome Reply with quote

If you would like to assist with this forum, feel free to contact me. If you would like to have your own forum for your local club, we can add that to. Just let me know how I can help.

Thanks, WLHadmin
rtcustoms

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: moderator Reply with quote

what do you have to do to be a moderator let me know i will be a future honda owner as in the next month i will be buyin a used honda but how can i become a moderator

1994 dodge dakota slt x-cab
1994 chevy s10

mini-trucker who enjoys working on imports
WLHadmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a moderator isn't as difficult as it may seem. It's just being active on the forum, trying to help spread the word about this forum to increase conversation, and the ability to remove inappropriate posts. If you have a special knowledge in a particular area, such as specific to a centain model, you can moderate just those boards if you want.

Let me know.
WLHadmin
rtcustoms

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: ill do Reply with quote

it sounds like something id like to do so pm me on how to be a moderator or make me one if oyu can b/c i want to help you out man, so let me become a moderator asnd i am spreading the word of wlh so let me become a moderator if i can be 1 b/c i deal with alot of honda guys if i can get em to join this but im spreadin the word everywhere so let me know if i can become 1

1994 dodge dakota slt x-cab
1994 chevy s10

mini-trucker who enjoys working on imports
Post new topic   Reply to topic    We Love Hondas Forum Index -> Website Suggestions and Info All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: